I've put together a list of various resources: Books, Articles and links to Websites which I hope you will find as useful and helpful as I have.
I came across most of these resources through my own studies and research. Some were recommended to me by my professors, others were recommended by colleagues and or friends but by no means is this list complete.
If you've come across any helpful resources, while on your own search, please share them with us; simply use our Contact form to send us the information.
There is always enough room for a good thing.
Jump To Resource Section
- Negotiation Generation
by Lynne Reeves Griffin, RN, MEd
- Parenting with Love and Logic
by Foster Cline, M.D. & Jim Fay
- Raising your Spirited Child
by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka
- Setting Limits with your Strong-Willed Child
by Robert J. MacKenzie, EdD.
- Siblings without Rivalry
by Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish
- Between Parent and Child
by Haim Ginott
- Raising our Children, Raising Ourselves
by Naomi Aldort
- Fathering from Love
by Jonathan T. Scott
- Raising Cain
by Dan Kindolon, PhD. & Michael Thompson, PhD.
- The Gift of Motherhood
by Cherie Carter-Scott, PhD.
- The Art of Happiness: Handbook for Living
by Dalia Lama
- The Pursuit of Happiness
by David G. Myers
- Climb Your Stairway to Heaven: The 9 Habits of Maximum Happiness
by David Leonhardt
by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life
by Robert E. Griswold
- 100 Ways To Motivate Yourself: Change Your Life Forever
by Steve Chandler
- The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work
by Shawn Achor
- The How of Happiness: A Scientific Approach to Getting the Life You Want
by Sonja Lyubomirsky
- Happiness: A Guide to Developing Life's Most Important Skill
by Matthieu Ricard
by Martin E.P. Seligman